Responsibilities• Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
• Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
• Ensure adherence to laws and policies
• Visiting and handling customers as and when required.
Skills & Knowledge• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English is a must.
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• First Class through out academics.