Responsibilities• Develop an advanced understanding of category subject matters
• Analyze past and future demand volumes, inventory trends and current inventory levels
• Analyze Category and Supplier Spend history, trends and forecasts
• Demonstrate advanced skills in pricing analysis, modeling, purchase price cost analysis and identifying competitive benchmarks
• Demonstrate consultative behaviors with Top management.
• Facilitate and manage cross-functional sourcing initiatives, including Make or Buy activities
• Develop detailed supplier knowledge, market data, including financial performance and ensure diversity suppliers are included in sourcing events.
• Document supply-chain for key goods and services
• Identify opportunities that focus on cost reductions, efficiencies/quality improvements, risk mitigation, industry and supply trends and shifts in technology
Skills & Knowledge• Assist in resolving accounts payable invoice discrepancies and variances after accounts make initial enquiry.
• Maintains confidentiality of purchasing and financial information.
• Ensure compliance with standard procedure, regulations & Statutes.
• Good contact of carrying & forwarding (C & F) agents for imports & exports.
• Knowledge of transportation – air, land & sea shipment.
• Knowledge of inland transportation.
• The candidate should possess 1st division throughout academics