Responsibilities• Planning-Monitor-Controlling of Project from client PO receipt to final delivery.
• Co-ordinate with team members, vendors & clients on project development.
• Detail Scheduling, defining milestones of project, preparation of Gantt charts in MS-Project-2010.
• Coordination with team and vendors for timely pre FAT testing of project systems.
• Coordinating & monitoring of Compliance of closing FAT MOM points to ensure quick dispatch of project after FAT.
• Coordination with the clients for FAT, kick off meetings with clients.
• Submitting procurement status, and Project status report to Management.
• Support E & C team during FAT & SAT.
• Escalating any delays when necessary
• Responsible for running the projects on time and keeping the track of the progress and updating the customer about the same.
Skills & Knowledge• Previous experience with Microsoft Project (or equivalent planning tool) is essential.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• Presentation skill
• Problem solving skill
• Time Management
• Multi-tasking Decision making.
• Efficient in project management skill
• Strong analytical skill